We offer a warranty on the parts replaced against defect, barring physical damage or liquid damage, for the lifetime of the device. Workmanship is covered to a degree as well.
Our warranty is voided by any liquid damage to the device.
Lifetime of The Device
The lifetime of the device is the average duration in years that we would expect the specific make and model of the device to function properly in reasonable conditions.
What do we mean by our workmanship is covered to a degree? All devices that enter our store have a history that we cannot know.
- We cannot warranty the workmanship of outside repair attempts by other stores or technicians.
- We cannot warranty the life that the device leads outside our business. Poor quality cables may have been used to charge the device. It may have taken a fall in the sink or tumble in the dryer.
- Passcodes/passwords are required for us to be able to test our workmanship after a repair. If an accurate passcode/password is not provided to us before or during repair, we will not be able to test our workmanship.
Carrier & First-Party Warranties
- Carrier and first-party warranties may be void if we service your device.
- Any claims of water resistance or water proofing are void after we service a device.
- We assume that you are aware of all financing, trade-in, and warranty agreements with your carrier or first-parties.
We are not responsible for your data. Every device that we service has a backup feature. We assume that if your data is valuable, your device will enter our store already backed up. We don't anticipate the loss of any data but we will not be held responsible for any data loss.
We take great care to prevent warranties by staying up to date with the repair industry news, investing in modern tools, and testing the functionality of parts after we've installed them. If a part that we installed is not functioning properly, we will investigate the cause and replace faulty parts at no expense to you other than a trip to our storefront.